New American Eagle Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer Eliminates Need for CDL Hazmat Certification
Garner, Iowa – American Eagle is proud to expand its FuelMate® Fuel Trailer line with the new Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer. The multi-tank design enables contractors to haul diesel fuel without the need for CDL hazmat certification — helping them stay DOT-compliant while saving on equipment and driver costs. American Eagle launched the product at CONEXPO-CON/AGG® 2020, March 10-14 in Las Vegas (South Hall, Booth S60829).
The American Eagle Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer is a great alternative to fuel transfer tanks and dedicated fuel trucks, because it does not require a dedicated chassis and frees up CDL hazmat operators.
The fuel trailer is equipped with seven 110-gallon internally baffled fuel tanks with sight gauge, vented cap and tank breather. It also features one 110-gallon stainless steel DEF tank, work lighting and a drawer system. Additional features and benefits of the American Eagle Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer include:
- A spacious, ergonomically useful 54-inch cabinet with two “gull wing” doors.
- Tube framing that is stronger than channel iron.
- A spring leaf that is more durable and easier to replace.
- A primer powder coat for superior salt spray performance, durability and a premium finish.
“Our new Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer enables contractors to make better use of their time, team, and money when transporting fuel,” said Jason Vertin, American Eagle Product Manager.
- New American Eagle Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer Eliminates Need for CDL Hazmat Certification
- American Eagle Adds 40P Air Compressor to Product Line
- American Eagle Unveils Hybrid Power Source (HPS)
- American Eagle adds Aluminum Lube Systems to LubeMate Product Line
- American Eagle Introduces Pull Handle Option for Drawer Sets