American Eagle has introduced an easy-to-use pull handle option for its American Eagle® Drawer Systems at The Work Truck Show (Booth 3267).
The new American Eagle® Pull Handle is easy to operate and is available in Heavy-Duty Aluminum (500-pound capacity per drawer). It joins the popular “T” Handle in the American Eagle handle offering for drawer sets.
“In today’s market, customers want choices to meet their unique needs. American Eagle offers customers these choices,” said Adam Oppermann, American Eagle Product Manager. “Customers can choose not only the handle they prefer but also a drawer system that provides weight savings or meets a heavy-duty need.”
For more information, check out the new American Eagle® Drawer System Brochure.
- New American Eagle Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer Eliminates Need for CDL Hazmat Certification
- American Eagle Adds 40P Air Compressor to Product Line
- American Eagle Unveils Hybrid Power Source (HPS)
- American Eagle adds Aluminum Lube Systems to LubeMate Product Line
- American Eagle Introduces Pull Handle Option for Drawer Sets