American Eagle is pleased to announce the new Drawer LightBar. A truck’s compartment lights don’t provide adequate
light into a drawer when opened; however, the Drawer LightBar does. Whether you are working in dark conditions or just
need better visualization of tools, the new Drawer LightBar will be a great addition to current and future drawer systems.
The Drawer LightBar fits on American Eagle drawer systems with a top shelf, making it possible to upgrade existing drawer
American Eagle Sales will be selling Small, Medium, and Large kits. The kit allows you to customize the Drawer LightBar to fit
your needs based on the length and which side the truck’s wire harness is on. The loose parts kit consists of the Drawer
LightBar, loose wire end for connecting to the truck, an LED light strip, and simple assembly instructions.
For more information, check out this brochure.
- New American Eagle Multi-Tank Fuel Trailer Eliminates Need for CDL Hazmat Certification
- American Eagle Adds 40P Air Compressor to Product Line
- American Eagle Unveils Hybrid Power Source (HPS)
- American Eagle adds Aluminum Lube Systems to LubeMate Product Line
- American Eagle Introduces Pull Handle Option for Drawer Sets